Get online today with chroot!
Chroot offers a wide range of services to get your idea or business online. From simple installations using Softaculous to security settings, you have all the utilities you need to see your site online. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help!
Simple and intuitive administration panel
With Chroot, the cPanel dashboard is simple and intuitive. You can set up your inboxes, anti-spam settings, add parked domains or additional domains, or check traffic statistics, all in a nice, thoughtful interface for you.
Install your application with one click!
Using Softaculous you can install over 200 free applications, from the blog, forum, cms, wiki, photo gallery or even an online store! Chroot manages Linux servers using Apache, MySQL, PHP so hundreds of applications are just a click away and thousands of applications are compatible.
Programming and Databases
- MySQL databases and phpMyAdmin access
- PostgreSQL and phpPgAdmin databases
- Multiple PHP versions – 5.6 → 8.0, extra configurable modules
- Unlimited number of databases
- Possibility of SSH access
- Programmable Tasks (Cron)
- Anti-spam filter, Antivirus protection
- RoundCube Webmail
- Secure POP3, IMAP, SMTP access
- Message filters, redirects, auto-replies, mailing lists
CPanel control panel
- The latest version of cPanel
- Traffic statistics – AWStats
- FTP access, possibility of SCP access
- Password protected directories, customizable error pages
- Web File Manager, hotlinking protection, redirection support
- Periodic backup of your entire account
- Softaculous: install the most popular applications with one click!
- The most popular open-source applications at a click away!
- WordPress hosting: the most popular and easy to use CMS
- Joomla and Drupal hosting: Professional CMS
- Magento and PrestaShop hosting
- Non-stop support via email or tickets
- Emergency telephone support, between 10 am and 5 pm, from Monday to Friday
- Server monitoring 24/7/365
- Multiple help items and technical support
Yes – you need 3 things for a functional site – domain name (domeniultau.ro), web hosting and your site files. Web hosting gives you the place to host the files that make up your site, so that they can be accessed on domeniultau.ro.
Web hosting – “shared” hosting – means that multiple sites / multiple clients share the resources of a single server. Shared hosting is perfect for start-up sites or sites with an average number of impressions Shared platforms are also managed by our staff – so you don’t have to You worry about server management, equipment, or the infrastructure on which they run.
Our most popular package is ” PersonalPro “. Whether you need to host more domains, more email accounts, or more resources, you can always upgrade to a higher-end package. All web hosting packages provide you with a free SSL Certificate to avoid the Not secure warning in your browser.
On shared hosting platforms, your site shares the resources of a server with multiple users, which means that certain resources (RAM, CPU, etc.) are not guaranteed. “VPS – Virtual Server” packages offer resources dedicated to your site, but most of the time they are “unmanaged” – so the tasks of managing the operating system are yours.